We are a startup company, so our budget is fairly low!
Looking for an experienced project manager to create all the policies / paper work (business model) for a shop-in-shop concept.
This is our business:
We are running an online based service to connect homeowners / small business with service companies.
In order to get the best possible amount of projects posted we are thinking about offering a shop-in-shop solution. This means the following:
- possibility to offer our services INSIDE existing shops (e.g. lotto shops, tobacco shops, internet cafes etc)
- we would not pay any rent to the shop owner but would offer a fixed commission for each posted project and a percentage of the commission earned when a project gets completed.
- Shop owners will be provided with advertising materials, forms to fill in new customer requests and (if feasible) an online account where the form data can be typed in by the shop owner
Here is what exactly we need:
- Policies for the roll out of this project
- documentation for shop owner infos (to leave with the shop owner so he can read it for a better understanding)
- contract template between us and the shop owner (details to be discussed on a later stage)
Please only apply for this job if you have a good command of the English language AND if you have previous experience on this kind of work.