Our company is producing music compilation CDs. We need someone that would find the rights owners for many tracks of music and would handle the agreements with them about the royalties. An experience and knowledge is needed, so please contact only if you were dealing with that kind of work before and have experience knowing how to do it and what are the costumed rates to pay for tracks that are placed into compilation CDs. You need to have a perfect English and the ability to correspond with the companies about the terms in order to make changes in their agreements and knowledge how to search the web for the contacts and companies etc. The work is on monthly bases, since there are going to be new CDs every month. 50 hours a month for 150 dollars plus bonuses that would be given with no negotiation, just by the decision of the employee as a showing of appreciation for good honest work. The starting of the work is immediately and you would be tested with questions about your experience and knowledge at the starting of the work.
Tnx for replying.
The payment mentioned is for the simple technical activity. There is a larger payment for the more complex parts which will be negotiated. Tnx
There are changes in the details of the project; please read carefully.
We are starting soon the operational part of the project.
We are looking for a person to work for us on regular bases.
There are requirements that each one of them is very essential.
Please read them, and if you are finding yourself qualified and interested please reply and we would continue from there.
The requirements are:
1. The payment is 1 dollar per hour. Please reply only if you are willing to work for that amount and are good with that. We don’t want someone that would later not give its best saying that the payment is not high enough for that since we are demanding the best quality of work and the most efficiency.
2. Total integrity and high moral. We are working with trust and the work is from your home. We need someone that we can trust reporting accurate hours and is always delivering accurate and truthful responses. We have ways to monitor it all. Please don’t reply if you are not that kind of person, and especially if you are planning on compensating the low payment by false reports.
3. Looking for a long term work. Please don’t attend if you are looking for something temporary.
4. A perfect knowledge of the English language reading and writing, with a decent typing speed.
5. Time to work about 120 hours a month and at the beginning more, as much as possible. We are offering flexibility, both with the time you are working and how many times a day splitting the total amount, but we need the total amount of monthly hours to be fulfilled.
6. Improvisation ability and searching and learning ability on a high scale. We don’t expect you to know all that we need, just to be able and to be willing to learn fast and remember and use what you are learning. You just have to have the ability to learn new materials, remembering them well, and apply them fast. Without that we cannot work. On top of it you need to know your way searching for what we are looking for and find how to manage with what we are asking for. We are paying for your time, always, but we need you to be intelligent and creative enough to find things that we need and not just to get ready materials. Some of your work you would get instructions that are accurate about what to do, but some you would have to look for things yourself.
7. Flexibility working on many issues and changing positions and kind of activities with new things all the time.
8. Good skills with software and the ability to learn operating any kind of them fast both partly alone and with the help of our specialists with the harder parts. You have to have that, and if you are not good with computers and slow learning new things all the time it would not work.
Please be sure to read carefully all our demands and not to attend about the work if you are not having all the above asked skills and qualities. We know that we are asking a lot and not paying a lot for it, and you have to be willing to be OK with it. If you are not please don’t reply.
If you do, the technical details and description of the work:
You will start in about a week from now.
Please state how many hours you can work at the first month. Later it would be about 120 hours but at the start we prefer you working more if it is possible.
1. Searching for music tracks right owners for compilations CDs we are creating. There are 25 already and 1 new every week, that is why the work is a long term one. It would be harder at the start, finding out how to do it but remember that we are paying for your time. Later it would be faster and eas2. Managing computers and software remotely, sending bulk emails and Social media marketing.
4. Correspondence with the right owners and periodic payments including some simple calculations of royalties.
5. General virtual assistance in any subject that will be required according to our needs.
6. Uploading of materials to the web and some paging activity using Word.
Please bid only if you have the skills / experience.
One last updated: since the payment is lower one we are asking only for the last mentioned skilles and qualities and not the full experience and knowledge, so if you have them feel free to write us.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $383 for this job
Hi. I can do this for you. I am a music business lawyer and I know how to look up the rights holders and how to read and negotiate the royalty contracts. I have been doing this for many years.