We are currently planning to launch classroom training for –
- PRINCE2 and ITIL in The Netherlands and
- PMP and PRINCE2 in Germany.
So, we are looking for faculty to teach these classroom programs. This will be a consultant/part-time role.
• Should have good hands-on experience in the domain that you plan to teach.
• For teaching the ITIL Foundation course, you must have a total of 9 credits.
• For teaching the ITIL Intermediate course, you must be an ITIL Expert which requires a total of 22 credits.
• For teaching the PRINCE2 course, you must be PRINCE2 certified in good standing and should have scored 72 or more in the PRINCE2 practitioner exam.
• For teaching the PMP course, you must be PMP certified in good standing.
• Must be familiar with computers and willing to work in a "virtual" company environment. Most of the coordination for the classes will happen through our back-office IT system, emails or through phone with our Frankfurt, HE office.
• Should have computer with internet access
• Willing and able to teach 5 day (for PRINCE2), 4 day (for PMP) or 3 day (for ITIL) classes every month
• Should have excellent communication skills
• Should have a passion for learning and teaching
• Should not be working in roles or companies which do not allow taking 5 days, 4 days or 3 days leave every month. Since this is a part-time/consultancy role, the faculty can continue to work in other companies and consultancy assignments which do not result in conflict of interest situations with EDUsys Services Pvt. Ltd.
• Willing to attend a 1.5 day of faculty training session in Frankfurt, HE on October 13 20 (half a day) - October 1421, 2012 (full day). The cost of conference room for the faculty training exercise, stay at the hotel on Saturday October 2013th and food / refreshments during the training will be paid by EDUsys Services Pvt. Ltd. However, the cost of travel, and other incidental expenses during the stay will have to be paid by the participant. This session will inform the faculty about the Classroom Training methodology, and also help us in evaluating the faculty teaching our classes.
• Past teaching or PRINCE2 /PMP/ ITIL training experience is not mandatory - We will provide all the training and study material required to teach PRINCE2 / PMP/ ITIL classes.
• Should have a flair for marketing and willing to coordinate with our marketing team to improve PRINCE2 / PMP/ ITIL sales in their cities. However, marketing is optional and not a mandatory requirement.
Please send an email to with the following information:
o The course you intend to train
o City (where you are located)
o Location (where you would prefer to teach classes)
o Any past experience in teaching PRINCE2 / PMP/ ITIL classes
o Soft copy of your resume
Also, please do not call; send all communications through emails to .
• We want the best faculty and the compensation will be the best in the industry - it will depend on the size of the class and the ability of the faculty.
If interested, please respond to this email before September 2426, 2012. We look forward to hearing from you about your interest in becoming a faculty with PMstudy / ITILstudy.
Website: [url removed, login to view]