We are a Digital Agency looking for an experienced project manager to join our company.
You would be managing three types of projects:
- Web development
What we expect from you:
- Impeccable English
- Strong organisational and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Great attention to details (put this in the beginning of your cover letter – “I am a Project Manager”)
- Ability and will to learn
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
You must have previous experience in a project management role, and having experience in managing all three types of projects we listed is a bonus.
NOTE: This will start out as a part-time position, it will evolve into a full-time job with 40 hours/week. If you can’t devote yourself full-time in the long run, don’t apply.
To apply to this position, answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. What is the most important trait every project manager should have?
2. What is your favorite project management software and why?
3. What was the biggest mistake you did as a project manager and what did you learn from it?
4. What would be your approach to a project on which you lack the technical knowledge?
5. Explain this saying – “a project manager’s knowledge is inch deep and a mile wide”.
Looking forward to hearing from you!