Design front end software that can take manually entered key foot measurements from a patient cast to generate a custom fit arch support milling path.
Must include the following:
1. 3D representation of part on-screen following processing of entered data.
2. Ability to generate part with or without rear heel post.
3. Change in material thickness based on patient weight.
4. Tapering of material thickness in areas not critical for maximum support.
5. database capture cabability for doctor/patient info, order specifications and reorder capabilities.
6. "nesting" of multiple units on milling plate
7. interface with a standard CAM package to prepare code for direct mill application.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $4050 for this job
We are here to make the project successfull and professional for you. It's time to make it working. Please check out PMB to get an idea of our qualification and experience and contact us for further information.