I am looking for an experienced website development project manager who is fluent in Wordpress/PHP, Clickfunnels, Shopify builds. Preference given to PMP or Scrum project certified professionals, Wordpress coders looking to move into a project management role.
USA Business hours only - please do not apply if you cannot be online during these times, Monday - Friday.
- Manage ~10 website development projects and clients at any given time, shepherding the communication and project flow between the client, graphic designers, and programmers.
- Experienced in managing the website development process by keeping the client updated weekly, giving them advanced notice of what we need from them to complete our work, managing their expectations strictly to the milestones, and forecasting project timelines when major change requests are made.
- Must create Project Charters for each web project, establishing milestones and gateways, while keeping all stakeholders accountable to the schedule. Understanding how to manage change requests and scope creep is a MUST.
- Uses Active Collab, email, Slack, and Dropbox to keep everything tracked and updated
- Help the client through matters that they do not understand regarding their website in a kind and patient manner. A patient, customer service attitude when dealing with the less IT experienced.
- Natural leader with 5 years IT experience, 3 year IT project management experience. Capable of pushing the project along quickly to meet sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Very organized personality type, does not drop details and will follow up on outstanding items to get the job done.
- Must be able to work full time and be online to work during USA business hours, Monday - Friday, no exception. If you cannot work during these hours, DO NOT APPLY.
- Written English must be a 5 out of 5. Also must be willing to get on video calls to discuss details with team and clients.
We will have a one-month trial period to see if you are a good fit for the team and job requirements. Thank you.