We have a full-time, long-term position now available in a management position.
We are an Australian online health and fitness company and undertake the services of multiple programming firms to work on various critical IT based projects to our long-term development.
In this position, you will be reporting directly to the managing director of the company, while liaising with developers and designers to accomplish project development goals. The nature of projects will include:
1. Website development projects (adding on new modules)
2. Website enhancement projects (both front-end and back-end)
3. Brand new website developments
We require you will also need to hire new personnel when our human resources become limited.
Essential skills involve:
1. Exceptional English Skills (if English is not your first language, you MUST be fluent both verbally and
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. An understanding of human behaviour to develop projects appropriate to our target market.
4. Familiarity with PHP/mySQL (but please note, we are NOT looking for a full-time programmer)
5. A focus on innovation
Some interest or experience in health and fitness would be of great benefit so you can have a true first-hand understanding of our projects and provide valuable insight into their development.
Importantly, you must be available long-term and full-time for this position. This is NOT a short-term contract. Please do not apply if you have other commitments elsewhere. Hours will be 30-40 hours per week.
If you feel this role would suit your skills, please complete the application form at:
[url removed, login to view]
Please attach this to your application.
Thanks and good luck!
5 freelancers are bidding on average $27/hour for this job
Document has been filled and is attached in .doc as well as .pdf format. For making sure that the document appears in correct format, please view it in .pdf format with help of a pdf reader. Thanks