Job Title: Need a trainer for Manhattan Active Warehouse Management
This position provides functional application support, configuration and new process realization within our Supply Chain and Manhattan Active Warehouse Management system. This position will collect business requirements and analysis through meetings with users, peers, external partners, and company management to determine the best solutions to meet the needs of the business. Further, this position will create reports, queries, business cases and presentations at the appropriate level of detail to provide decision/business support.
The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of progressive work experience as a Sr. Software Engineer, Software Engineer or Systems Analyst with multiple Supply Chain warehouse management implementation cycles. This role regularly interfaces with business users and leadership. Previous Project Management, Process Improvement Project and Supply Chain business experience is a definite plus.
Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities
- Provide primary support and enhancements to the Manhattan Active Warehouse Management System.
- Ability to lead large and/or complex programs/portfolios with high and sometimes critical impact and cross-
portfolio scope, complexity, and collaboration with cross-functional teams, both business and IT
- Ability to set future vision and roadmaps for the portfolio and contributes to enterprise roadmaps
- Participate and contribute in portfolio architectural review boards to establish architecture roadmaps for the
portfolio, design principals and best practices
- Expert and point of contact responsible in cross-portfolio end to end business, technology, software quality,
innovation, domain and architecture areas
- Works independently and is well respected with high influence across the cross-portfolio and business areas
- Design solutions & architecture per best practices leveraging approved technologies and provide
recommendations for improvement
- Evaluate and recommend potential new technical solutions & technologies.
- Develop and enforce software development/quality best practices, including coding standards, frameworks,
strategy, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Heavy collaboration with Cross-functional teams within IT and business partners.
- Coaches, mentors, and develops senior members in the job family on design techniques and coding
standards to increase productivity and cultivate innovation.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of two years of Manhattan WMS/SCI technical application configuration/implementation
- Minimum of two years of Supply Chain experience.
- Functional experience with master data, inventory management and reporting analytics
- 3 + years with requirements gathering, process design, configuration, functional design, testing, conversion,
and deployment experience
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Outlook & Power Point
- Experience working with Project Management tools (MS Project, Jira, Atlassian)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Process oriented with high attention to detail
- Strong process and analytical skill set.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Experience range : 5-8 years
skills : API / WMS / Manhattan / AWS / Azure