Location: Applications from North America only
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Manage proposal development and compliance, including writing and reviewing content.
2. Create action plans for contract opportunities, including identifying key stakeholders, budgetary requirements, and crowd resources.
[login to view URL] and follow up on important action items from meetings.
4. Provide administrative support on contract opportunities.
5. Liaise with cross-functional teams to manage tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
Qualification/ Experience: Previous project management or project coordination experience.
1. Strong written and verbal communication skills
2. Highly organised
3. Attention to detail
4. Ability to analyse and translate technical requirements into business needs
5. Ability prioritising tasks
6. Ability to manage multiple projects at once
11 freelancers are bidding on average $29/hour for this job
Hello, we have an event company in Antalya, Turkey. Our team can support you in all projects planned or requested in Turkey. We are with you as Di-Event, note us
I believe that I possess all the required skills and can be a good fit for this opportunity. I am a Project Manager and carry more than 3years of experience.
I have almost 1 year experience as project coordinator at Techtronic Industries Manufacturing Vietnam and 3 years experience as Production Supervisor at Intel Product Viet Nam.