We are a London based digital marketing agency and we are looking for a project manager to join our company.
The types of projects you would be managing are:
- Online marketing - SEO, PPC, social media, etc.
- Content marketing - blogs, content creation, etc.
- Website development and management
- Creative materials - videos, podcasts, etc.
- Analysis and report creation
The position is an account manager as well as a project manager, as you will be the one who will manage each client's account after they've been converted to a client. This role doesn't include any sales' tasks.
This will start as a part-time position for a trial period and develop into a full-time position of 40 hours a week. The trial period will last about a month from hiring. We are only looking for people who can work with us full-time in the long run.
- Experience in the role of project manager
- Great communication skills - high level of professionalism is a must when speaking with clients, and clear communications when delegating the tasks
- Adherence to deadlines
- A team player - include this sentence at the top of your cover letter "I would take one for the team"
- Ability to manage multiple projects which contain tasks from all areas of our business
- Fast learner
- Ability to think on your feet
- Understanding business strategies
- Experience in all types of projects mentioned above
To apply, answer these questions:
1. What are the most important parts a project manager should focus on?
2. What's your favourite project management software? Why?
3. Tell us a bit about a big mistake you've made when managing a project? What did you learn from it?
4. What do you think about working with us full-time?
Looking forward to seeing your responses.