I am looking for an experienced project manager to help me work on some cool projects and handle various tasks related to web development.
You are someone that knows what they are doing to produce high quality content for various web projects around the topics of art/cartooning, retirement and travel.
You must have excellent communication skills and be highly organized with excellent written English.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Hiring, evaluating and managing Writers/Editors
- Hiring, evaluating and managing Artists
- Working with team to meet deadlines
- Project Management
- Weekly Progress Reports/Skype Calls
Big Plus if:
- You have an artistic background
- You are retired, or are approaching retirement age
- You are a traveler or well traveled.
- You are in North America to facilitate times to call
- You have experience with web development and internet marketing/website promotion.
- You have used BasecampHQ or similar web based project management tools to manage teams in the past.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you, and in your response please tell me why you would be a good fit for this position. I am interested in how you can help me, not an automated post that you send to everyone.