I have ongoing need of a writer for my website, digital product, newsletters and article writing projects. I have not yet found a responsible, dependable writer so I am still looking. I would prefer to use the same person on an ongoing basis.
Here are the needs I have in writing. I realize that you may not possess every one of these skills so I may need two people but these are my needs:
1) Rewriting my copy. I am a decent content writer but not good enough when it comes to grammar an sentence structure and copy that sells.
2) Sales copy. I would love to have someone who can improve my sales rate per 100 customers on my monetized sites. Please don't try to "convince" me on this unless you have a track record of writing sales copy. Sales copy writing is a valuable skill and I am willing to pay for it. You may be a good writer and not a good sales copy writer. They are not the same thing.
3) Proof reading, organizing and minor to major revisions of my work.
4) Article writing. I have several websites and need a constant/monthly flow of articles being added. Since you will not be familiar with the topics, you will need to do some research and make yourself familiar. Then write original, coherent, interesting articles on the various subjects.
5) Testimonials. For most of my sites I have hundreds of testimonials however customers don't write good testimonials from a grammatical or interest standpoint. Having testimonials written, based on true customer comments is sometimes necessary.
6) Spinning. Sometimes I make a single website into multiple niche sites. This requires modifying the content somewhat but keeping the general copy the same.
6) Other duties as needed. I can't think of everything right now but basically I can really use a multi-skilled writer who loves to write and make money doing it. Again, I prefer to develop a trust and relationship with a single person instead of hitting up freelancer every time I need help.
7) NATIVE English speaker. I love culture and other people and other countries...... however I have never met an "English as a second language" person who can write my copy at a level that i don't have to rewrite after them. I don't want to waste your time or mine.
I am going to pick an hourly rate but I already know that I can be paying $4 and be getting ripped off or I can pay $25/hr and be getting more than my money's worth. Price is negotiable. The more you charge, the better and faster you will need to be. Simple right?
I will modify the payment up or down depending on the chosen person and their skills. If I have not bid the amount you need, please bid anyway. I will make this right for the right person.
I am honest, very specific and once you have made promises, commitments or stated your skills.... I am demanding. You will need to deliver. Yes, I am getting tired of people bragging about what they "can" do and the delivery falls short but they still want me to pay. I will pay under that circumstance but then we are done. I am looking for long term help.
Here is a website I am currently working on: [url removed, login to view]
To see one of my articles, see "articles" on that same site.
To see one of my newsletters, see attached file.
I realize that as writers you can't afford to "write" for every bid you place. In spite of that I request that you take a paragraph from one of the attached samples (web text, newsletter or article) and do a rewrite for me to evaluate. I may not have the right to ask this of you but the truth is that I probably won't hire a writer that I can't see a sample from as it relates to my work. Thank you very much for your understanding in this matter.
Thank You. Mike