Enago is the editing division of Crimson Interactive, an ISO-certified English language solutions enterprise. Launched in 2005, we are the leading service provider of editing and publication support services to authors in the Far East. As of January 2011, we have edited over 30,000 manuscripts and assisted over 10,000 authors with publishing their papers in international peer-reviewed English journals.
URL : [url removed, login to view]
Copy editing for language and terminology for text displayed on a dental website. The editor must be aware of dental rules and regulations and also must be proficient in Cochrane guidelines, which pertain to promoting the assessment of healthcare interventions using evidence-based outcomes. The text to be edited pertains to videos posted on the website that describe dental procedures and techniques in detail.
Who we are looking for
• Education (D.D.S) and work experience in the US
• Is a state/national licensed doctor/dentist
• Minimum 5 years of clinical experience, including dental and oral surgeries (5–10 years would be great)
• Must be aware of dental regulations and related healthcare policies prevalent in the US (and Europe – bonus if both)
• Should have a minimum academic editing experience of 5 years
o Has attended conferences and seminars on dental and oral healthcare
o Has conducted workshops for peers and general public (the present project content is intended for non-technical audience)
o Considered an expert in oral pathology
o Has worked on web content