I am looking for experienced US editor/proofreader , who can proofread a minimum of 5 articles of 400-500 words in a day.
1) Correct spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
2) Make sure the sentence is properly formed , if not you need to re-arrange it.
3)Although our writer's have done enough research on the content still if there is need of re-write , you have to rewrite where necessary
4) In our articles , there are many facts given with proof as the outbound links. All the facts are related to US so the editor/proofreader must have general awareness. You need to check that either these facts and link are true or false.
5)Highlight in yellow ALL changes you have made to the article.
6) Must be acceptable US reader so that if there is a slange then he must be detect that and delete or modify them to be acceptable by US writers
7) I need my content to be polished , to make the content more interesting while reading.
8) Last , I need quality and I can pay 0.5 to $1 per article
There will no upfront. So please don't bid if you are looking for upfront.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
BA in Journalism and Communications; experience with copy-editing, AP style, research, and fact-checking. I have written blog and news articles, so I understand the importance of meeting deadlines!
I have a reliable and fast LAN connection. I worked as proofreader for 2 yrs at SPI Global, so rest assured that I could deliver work on time with quality & accuracy.