I need an article proofreader and editor to work for me on a regular basis.
Things to keep in mind while proofreading:
1. Read every article thoroughly, look out for grammar and spelling errors, correct them.
2. Maintain proper paragraph structure, look out for proper heading, subheading, bold keywords, keyword density etc.
3. Do not avoid the work count of articles, it should be appropriate as needed, Eg. If it’s 500 words, it should be 500+ words all the time.
4. There are many things available in the article which you may not be aware of, just google them and research for the topic very well as to attain some knowledge of something you’re editing.
5. You will find many sentences in every article which look senseless, rewrite them in good and interesting language.
6. Should look up for the originality of articles.
These are some of the basic needs. Remember everything you do will be live and a single fault in your work will be seen by millions of visitors. So do not take this work lightly and try to find out mistake in every sentence and repair them.
More details on PM.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $67 for this job
Need a doctor? Ready to edit and proof read medical and health related articles. I will charge $6 per 500 words! So my bid is for 10 articles. Please check my portfolio. Regards!