Need a proofreader/editor for a nonfiction real estate book with 48 pages of content. Rough editing and formatting has been done and needs final editing and polish.
Please read the requirements carefully and respond appropriately in your bid. All template bids will be ignored.
- Correcting grammar, language and style where necessary written in North American English
- Do Not fully rewrite large portions of the book, add or change content ideas, simply make what is already there clear and understandable with a nice flow. Clarification of a sentence or word may be required because of inaccurate transcription that may have been missed during rough editing.
- This book was intentionally written in a conversational manner and I wish it to remain in that style. Think of a wise old man who learned through the University of hard knocks, teaching his protege how to buy a house with these special financing techniques.
- English must be your primary and spoken language
- Must have prior experience in editing and proof reading
- Editing will be done in MS Word
- Must be delivered in 48hrs from time of acceptance of contract
- 2 MSWord Documents, one with all of your edits and notes and the other MSWord Document is a clean revised, edited copy.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $47 for this job
Hello - I have edited many books, websites, articles, etc. I would love to help you with this project! I can deliver this project to you completed one day after I start it. Please consider me for this job! Cait
This is the type of work that I did for 20+ years. The work was technical scientific subject matter. I believe that I am qualified to help you. Thank you for your consideration.