Hi, ITFreeTraining is looking for someone to proof read and edit are scripts before they are submitted for voice recording. The scripts are in different lengths ranging from approx 1000-3000 words. We are attempting to have five scripts done per week and using a freelancer or freelancers to help us meet this target. At first we will try the one script and see how that works. If it works well there will be follow up scripts later. The first script is around 2700 words
Keep in mind the following
- The target market is America so use American spelling and correct any none American spelling
- The edited script will be used as a base script for Closed Captions later on. So grammar needs to be correct even though the script is being read out by are voice actor
- The script should be changed where possible to make it more voice actor friendly. This includes rewriting overly wordy sentences and changing the script in place so it sounds better and reads better.
- The scripts are aimed at the computer tech so they are very technical in nature. You don't need to be a computer expert however. If the script does not make sense we are happy for you to have a go at changing it or simply flagging it in a different colour for us to look at later. The script will be checked before they are sent off to make sure it is still technically accurate.
- This is not a complete rewrite of the script. Think of it as fixing the spelling and grammar and correcting areas that just don’t read well.
This is a fixed price job, however in the future we are happy to consider hourly rates if that works better for you.
If you are interested in what we have done allready have a look at are you tube channel. [login to view URL] That will give you an idea what we do.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $47 for this job
Hi I am interested to be a part of your IT FREE TRAINING team. I possess all the skills required to proofread your scripts. Please refer to your PM for further details.
with an experience in the editing field this job is well suited for me. also with a 4 years on job experience, meeting deadlines is of prime importance in my agenda.