This project is a document revision and update of an environmental compliance guide for the Army National Guard.
The successful candidate will assemble, format, QA, and link the guide which has been edited in pieces according to subject matter/environmental program area. The guide is currently comprised of approximately 50 Word files and 20 PDF forms that need to be assembled into two final document versions: one in MS Word and the other in PDF. The entire document is approximately 200 pages long.
We are looking for an exceptional, self-starting document editing and formatting specialist to perform the following tasks:
1. Assemble approximately 70 Word files into a single file/document.
2. Generate a TOC, and standardize formatting/style elements in the Word file for consistency.
3. QA the assembled Word document.
3. Generate a PDF from the Word file and assemble with the series of approximately 20 PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat.
4. Generate TOC and bookmarks in Adobe Acrobat.
5. Generate internal links to all references within the PDF text (figures, tables, references to other chapters and forms, etc).
6. QA the final PDF.
You will have:
Expert skill set in MS Word editing and formatting.
Expert skill set in Adobe Acrobat, including forms, document organization, and linking/bookmarking tools within Adobe Acrobat.
Outstanding QA skills.
Examples of relevant work.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $986 for this job
Hello. I am Edwin. I have done several tasks similar to this and I have what it takes to handle your project. Client satisfaction is always my priority. Please accept my bid for top quality work.