1) Reword the document so that their is a better understanding of what is being said. Currently, it is using many legal words which are not understood by most as well as there are grammar and punctuation mistakes. As well, there are current sections of the book which are in bullets, and all of the book should be written into a sentence/paragraph structure.
2) Create the book into logical chapter sections, even if that means to create or delete the current chapters. All information should be contained in one of the chapters, you will have to create an appendix chapter which would hold all the extra information that does not fall into any of the other chapters.
3) Organize all the information within the book, so to make sure that all of the information is placed in the most logical chapter.
3) Check the grammar, punctuation and spelling.
4) Create an index at the end of the book.
5) Create a glossary at the end of the book - which are words used throughout the book that a laymen would not know the meaning.
Thanks so much
41 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
I would like to bid on the above proof reading, editing and organizing of the book. Please provide me with more details as to the content of the book. Thanks