- We are looking for a professional English Copyeditor to review 20 documents in Microsoft Word format (approximately 125.5 pages in total), with a chance of rehiring on a monthly basis.
- The Copyeditor is to check for and correct errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation + check for technical consistency in spelling, capitalization, font, numerals, hyphenation etc.
- The documents are primarily legal contracts.
- The chosen copyeditor will need to be an experienced copyeditor and an expert in the English language.
- The Copyeditor must track all changes made within the Word document. (Microsoft word task bar --> review --> track changes)
- No changes to the formatting of the document are to be made (indentations and spacing, margins [normal] ). This job is solely to double-check the writing. If an accidental change to the original formatting is made, the copyeditor is to fix the issue themselves.
- The chosen Copyeditor must submit the reviewed documents within 2 weeks of being assigned the task.
- Payment will be released once the documents are reviewed a final time by a member of our team.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $407 for this job
Hi, I am Fam a pharmacist with strong English language and have a lot of free time so I will start from now if you hired me and finish ASAP text me for more details