We are looking for a proof reader to over see that articles are good.
1. Read the given articles and make sure that there is no grammatical, lexical error, punctuation errors.
2. The articles are generally good, the task is to identify minor honest mistakes, (couple of words).
3. If there are many errors the article can be rejected no need to edit that.
4. No editing is required.
5. Articles are less than 500 words in length, it takes on average 10 minutes to go through one article.
6. We are expecting bids be less than 30 cents per article.
7. Need to proof read atleast 15 articles per day.
8. Bid for 100 articles.
9. Submit a sample of your writing to show your grasp in English language.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $48 for this job
As an experienced proofreader here in the USA (15+ years experience with McGraw-Hill and various other publishing houses), I can provide you with an excellent service with a quick turnaround and 100% accuracy.