Job Not Found
Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.
Find the most recent jobs here:
I need a logo [login to view URL] content is game app and the main features are earning [login to view URL] is "zeetlo",Need logo to upload in playstore so logo need to be delever as requirements of google play console.
I need clever ads to promote a rap music singer and album release
Attached is an Excel Spreadsheet that will be used to have the data recorded in. The area to be covered will be Portsmouth in New Hampshire. I can not stress the importance of the accuracy of this information. Require 50 Bars/Restaraunts in the city.
The developer will be required to complete a GUI that has been written in Python using numpy, matplotlib, pyserial, and tkinter libraries. This GUI is about 80% complete with respect to the initial deliverables. The remaining 20% needs to be completed and the code needs to be made reliable and robust. The GUI communicates over the RS-232 serial port by issuing ASCII commands every 20 or so ms a...
We need a system for sharing scooters like lime, bird, razor, etc
Somos una empresa dedicada a facilitar las últimas tendencias en moda a pequeños, medianos y grandes fabricantes. Buscamos formar un equipo de trabajo integrado por trabajadores de manera freelance que cooperen en la primera etapa de creación de contenido para el sitio web. No se requieren habilidades ni conocimientos previos! Interesados/as comunicarse via mail: [login to vi...
Hi, im a martial arts school and we would like to create a Carton of our Sensei, something Fun and professional.
I am looking for someone who can integrate Airtable and FB ads so that I could create ads by filling out fields in Airtable. Do you have any experience with the Facebook Ads API?
Necesito a alguien que me ayude con urgencia en el mismo día de hoy
Hello we need to develop a similar application to [login to view URL] application, we already have implemented LOGIN and Also streaming/record libraries... but we need to have all the options that [login to view URL] has, editing video, API with most popular games, etc.