Proposal/Bid Writing for Project Management Training in Malawi
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $167 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Our Consulting firm is seeking a Proposal writer for a Request for Proposal relating to a trainng service in Malawi Southern Africa.
You will write the technical and methodological approach for implementing the assignment.
1. The Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA or Authority), a semi-autonomous government agency responsible for managing the collection of central government taxes in Malawi, has commenced a process of comprehensive change in order to deliver required value to its stakeholders through initiatives which will include implementation of information system projects.
2. In order to ensure that the MRA only implements relevant information systems and implements them properly so that they yield value in line with organizational objectives, the Authority seeks to effectively anchor the change process by building capacity for implementation of information technology projects.
3. The Authority, therefore, invites proposals from qualified project management training consultants with relevant and valid professional accreditation and certification, to provide properly structured certificate level onsite training to a select group of officers involved in implementation of various projects.
4. The objectives of the training include:
4.1 Equipping the participants to enable them to develop a logical
approach and a process for implementation of projects or programmes.
4.2 Equipping participants with the project management tools and techniques for planning, scheduling, budgeting and controlling projects, including information system projects.
4.3 Equipping the participants to enable them systematically conduct the following project management processes in the context of the Project Management Institute’s nine knowledge areas as outlined in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide):
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online