Our goal is to provide high-quality and professional documentation to our clients in higher education. We require an independent consultant with strong writing skills to develop proposals and respond to RFPs. A background in sales, procurement, and the government, not-for-profit, or higher education sectors is a major plus.
- Develop rich responsive content, boilerplate, themes, and templates based on the direction provided by the Consulting Team
- Write high-quality proposals focusing on key areas including operational assessment; transformation, and efficiency; business process redesign and alignment; and supply chain optimization and best practices.
- Assist Consulting Team with development of boilerplate content for emerging market segments as required.
- Work with our Marketing Team to ensure that client documentation meets all Company and Client brand guidelines
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging, content, and process
- Excellent writing, grammar, and communication style
- In-depth expertise with Microsoft Word and best practice proposal formatting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented and responsive
- The ability to work with subject matter experts and senior executives to collect, integrate, and finalize winning proposal content
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a proven ability to create compelling proposals
- A background in sales, procurement, and/or education is a major plus
- References available on request