We are looking for a freelance PR person to promote our app in the UK and generate quality press coverage that leads to increased downloads of the app.
Our start-up company is well funded with a pedigree of building successful cloud services and an exciting vision and roadmap. The app has already received acclaim from GigaOM, Techcrunch, BetaKit, etc. and has a 5 star rating in the app store.
The UK PR person will be responsible for:
- Creating PR programs and campaigns for the UK
- Creating press releases, creative pitches, and media alerts
- Developing and maintaining targeted media and blogger lists and building relationships with them
- Delivering placements and coverage for the company in consumer-facing publications
- Strong track record and PR experience within the mobile or app development sector
- Experience of working with the press and analysts to generate interest and articles
- Strong authoring, proofreading and editing skills
You must have excellent communication skills, self-motivation and good judgement and be proactive and tenacious.
Please get in touch and I'll be happy to give you more details about the company and discuss the role in greater detail.