Application consists of 2 parts:
- Client instructions and file upload web site
- Administration web site of uploaded files. Both should have access to common file storage and PostgreSQL database, which contains per client/document approval results.
- set per client-type necessary documents needed for upload, in some cases modify settings individually
- set combination of content parts for client contract
- view searchable list of all clients with optional filter for those with new uploaded files
- review uploaded documents, approve or reject them (type a note for client to see why file was rejected), send email request to upload rejected file again
- set / modify client rating
- see/answer/send individual message to client
- periodically and per command move older files to another location
- view/print individual contract, generated based on admin settings and data from database for this client type resp. individual
- upload signed contract scanned in file
- upload additional requested documents, select document type and enter number for ID document
- see list of uploaded documents with approval status, sometimes with appeal to reload in better quality
- set conditions for files (file type and file size)
- see overall state of admin approval (waiting for upload, pending, accepted, rejected, etc.)
- see/answer/send individual message from admin
Both parts should be later included as modules in our application using PostgreSQL, Python and Twisted web server with Athena AJAX/COMET.
Experience with Twisted, PostgreSQL and Athena AJAX/COMET is required. Knowledge of Nevow is welcome.
For development and testing we can provide a VMware Virtual Machine with Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] LTS and all components and settings identical with our environment.
Creating a small functional spec before starting the work would be appreciated.