We have a site with an online shop where we need help to fix some bugs to get started with the sale. We have both Swedish and international clients, as well as large companies as customers with their own agreements, which we also need a function to manage. If everything turns out well, we hope for continued cooperation, then we have a whole lot else going on in the company. What is needed for this project is knowledge of Django that is used as a framework, and Python and MySQL. To see more detail how the site works, please see our site:
This is a summary of the problems on our site without deepening the details.
• Working shopping cart where customer can order, send and delete products.
• Changing the existing order form to another that is better for us.
• Shopping cart where order is not saved if you choose not to make an order.
• Customers can order and pay by card online even without registering as a user.
• Function for customer to register as users.
• Function to handle different customer groups and their account in login and ordering, as we have different discount schemes with different clients.
• Function to change prices with its own rate per collection and product range.
• Change so its possible to using the same name for articles on the site. Only [url removed, login to view] should be unique.
• Ability to add the same article in different locations on the site without new article numbers.
•Fix so that multiple versions of an article presented from lowest price.
• Search for customers in terms of price and article search on the page.