I would like a program that auto-generates order of operations questions with the following criteria.
- the questions will be used in OpenOffice or Microsoft Office, so auto-generating nice looking equation editor type questions would be nice.
- the questions could be generated as images but the first point is preferable. Either way, the output needs to be suitable for publishing.
- there needs to be the ability in the program to select/deselect individual operations. For example, I could generate questions with only addition and multiplication. Or I could generate questions with all operations except for exponents.
- there needs to be the ability in the program to generate questions with different numbers of steps from 2 steps to 6 steps.
- the program also needs an option to have the questions result in whole number, integers, or decimal/fractions.
- and finally, unless I think of something else, the program will enable me to select whole numbers, integers, fractions, and/or decimals as the terms in the question.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Good day Mr.Mathdrills. I am a MATLAB expert. I wish to do this for you. I am looking forward to hear more from you in near future. Thanks for reviewing my application in advance.