This project is a troubleshooting project. The goal is to make a specific program (bundle of programs), which we had custom built for us, to run on a Windows 7 computer. The program runs on other Windows 7 computers, but on this one computer with Windows 7, it doesn't work. The project goal is to get it to work on this specific computer, and to tell me the steps you took to fix it so that I can replicate the process in the future.
The program is made up of:
1. Python-based script which synchronizes a local folder with a remote folder on a web hosting server
2. nnCronLite, which triggers the python script every ~1 minute
- The folders are not being synchronized. I thought it might be nnCronLite that's the problem? Though it could be something else.
- When I try to start nnCronLite, in the little black window that comes up, it says "Windows error 5: Access is Denied". I am logged in as a computer administrator. (see attached screenshot)
- It's Windows 7 Home Premium, but I've used it on other computers with Windows 7 and it works just fine. I've turned off all firewall stuff and antivirus.
Can you help? Instructions are fine, and I will still pay you for the project. Or I can log you on and you can mess around (as long as you promise not to break anything, haha)