This work needs to be done through Teamviewer (or other software agreed upon) on a remote computer. If this condition cannot be met, please refrain from bidding.
These two tasks are part of a main project which consists in converting the logic of an existing 2-player tic-tac-toe game into a simple multi-player trivia quiz one. Front end will be provided and game content is ready to be implemented.
The code is written in python and uses websockets.
These specific tasks are about making the necessary modifications in order to have:
- a game moderator capable of creating a game room with n players (not only 2) and enter their respective names.
- game currently is over when any of the joined players refresh their browser or lose connection. Goal is to implement postgres pubsub in order to maintain game state in server on live listen and players will resume instantly when page is refreshed..
These tasks are evaluated at $5 and $10 respectively, and plenty more work to be done later if developer is interested.
The following tasks will give you an idea about what will be done later on:
- game workflow: game moderator should be able to start the game once players are ready,
- k rounds of questions with multiple choices from db will be presented on a timer
- at the end of each question timer, moderator should be able to display all answers stats along with the correct one, then get ready to next question
Please contact with questions if you have any. Code can be screen-shared if needed.
Copy paste bids will not be considered. Please do no waste your time bidding if this is not possible.