I'm looking for an experienced developer to work on our Python module for business process automation. The module is here:
[login to view URL]
We would like to expand Spiffworkflow in such a way that it supports the
- We would like to be able to use subflows as defined in CamundaModeler
- We would like to be able to use properties as defined in CamundaModeler.
- We would like to be able to use input and output parameters as defined
- Can work and add features without coaching
- Good understanding of BPMN, and willingness to install and use Camunda for testing
- Can quickly dive into existing Python modules and grasp the software design with minimal coaching
- Experience with test driven development
- Willingness to work on all aspects of the product to get features ready, including theoretical design, development, unit testing, functional testing, and initial setup. Occasionally, direct contact with the customer may be required
- Experience with Git mandatory
The ideal candidate is an experienced Open Source developer with existing work available for review.
When making a bit, please explain how you have worked with BPMN before.
22 freelancers are bidding on average €27/hour for this job
Hello, We are a professional python web developers team for your project including Python apps development, Python programming, Python integration framework, designing, etc.
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details
Hi, Having +5 years in your specified skills, I am a passionate youth to make my career greatly. If you need a trusting developer, you’d better choose me. Regards!
How are you? I have read your description carefully. Very Interesting. Your project is proper to me. I have many experiences in python. So I can finish your project perfectly. If you hire me, I will do my best. Thanks.