$40 AUD - and need this complete ASAP.
The following task is an excercise to help me learn Python automation.
Using Python – automate a click and paste process to make new PDFS. Use the following steps as a guide.
1. images files – copy the picture [login to view URL]
2. Paste that image onto a new PDF document
3. text files – copy the text for File 1 text
4. Paste that text onto the new PDF document
5. Open up the file ‘old_file_names’ – copy the old file name and use this to save the new PDF document as ‘new_fred’ (I've attached this as an example of what I am after)
6. Repeat this 4 times – so there will 4 new pdfs
Attached are the files you will need - plus the first pdf (new_fred) complete.
I need the Python code to do this.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $43 for this job
Hi, I am an expert in Python i have read your proposal and seen your attachments I have a lot of experiences in many projects. I can help you well. We can discuss detail more in chat. Best regards,