I’m looking for a browser automation tool. This must be done by experienced professionals with risk of banning my account.
• I’m trying to secure a spot to renew my passport, but it is impossible. Spots appear out of the blue, at any given time, and the chances of you randomly getting one are very narrow.
• Securing the spot is done online, you have to login,
• No captcha is required, BUT the system is very intelligent to detect ROBOTIC behaviors. Once it does, it bans you.
• IMPORTANT: Have a look on the page: [login to view URL] and booking process
I’m seeking the following solution:
• I need someone to develop a script to automate the process until it finds a spot. If it does, some alarms should trigger, and a human will take control of the browser.
• User will set the input parameters and the script should populate fields and figure out whenever a new spot is found.
• Respecting delays between actions is key to prevent banning.
• The automation should be built with a NO-BANNING mindset. Everything thought through to prevent this but also gaining time.
LONG READ THROUGH: [login to view URL] (on this link you can read It with me with more detailed explanation on each item)
• Executable file that automates the browsing respecting all requirements, explanations, formats as per shown on the word file attached
o All support files (database, parameters, log files, drivers, etc)
o Comment and help files
o All source files, codes etc
⁃ OS: MacOS (version 11.6)
⁃ Browser: Chrome (Version 96.0.4664.55 (Official Build) (x86_64)
⁃ Launching: Click & Run (no coding, terminal commands, etc).
⁃ In case your launching approach requires installed patches, add-ons, etc via terminal you’ll have to guide me through as part of the job, as I don’t have the skills for that.
⁃ Running: script must allow for running in the background (with a minimized window) while the user is using the OS and other apps.
⁃ Parameters: via editable text file
⁃ Help: a help file will need to be provided explaining how to edit the parameters file and how to run the system
⁃ Log files: a couple of log files need to be fed according to the script above.
⁃ Language: everything (variable, comments, etc should be in English)
⁃ All codes; source files; or anything required to edit the script must be supplied to me at the end of the project
⁃ Code must be commented to allow third parties to understand specific approaches
⁃ Human behavior: the system will try to detect robotic interfaces. Therefore, the script must try as hard as possible to interact similar to a human, to prevent banning. Most important here is to respect delays between some actions as shown in the script.
⁃ Read this document carefully before delivering
⁃ You’re welcome to make incremental deliveries to confirm you’re on the right track. They must be “click & run” launches though, as I can’t run any sort of coded/terminal approaches.
⁃ Before making the final deliverable, check each item of this file to guarantee you haven’t forgotten anything.
⁃ I require a 60-days guarantee in case I find requirements of this file that aren’t present or aren’t working
7 freelancers are bidding on average $167 for this job
Hi Sir, This is Lan and I am an expert in automated processes, and I can provide UiPath solutions(Only supports WINDOWS system). Please chat me. Best Regards, Lan