The project aims to retrieve data from one REST API, put it into a message queue and send it to another REST API with minimal changes.
The details and requirements depict the big picture and need some refinements.
- Users should register via a very basic web UI and enter their credentials for API 1 (username/password, send to the API, not stored locally) and API 2 (token, stored locally)
- API is additionally secured via OAuth
- Periodically, the application queries API 1 for new data entities and stores them in a queue (enriched by a customer id and an account id)
- on new messages, the app connects to API 2 and sends the entities there (rate-limited)
- API 1 has only a German documentation at the moment, API 2 is completely in English with swagger schema
- preferably Django and DRF for the backend, Vue/React for the frontend
- unit tests (TDD, if possible)
16 freelancers are bidding on average €530 for this job
Dear hiring manager I have checked your project carefully and am interested in your project I am familiar with Django, React Js and rest API. I will do my best for you and will deliver it on time. Thank you.