I would like a python script that takes in a product name (e.g. 4gb RAM) and searches Amazon and Ebay, writing each hit into a .csv file and saved to my desktop.
The logic would be something like this:
1. User inputs search string ("4GB RAM")
2. Script opens Amazon/Ebay URL
3. Script scrapes the information from the results page and adds to .csv file
4. Once looped over a few results pages, script saves .csv file to desktop with useful name
In the .csv we would like columns for:
1. Domain (Amazon or Ebay)
2. Product Name (4gb graphics card)
3. Product Producer/make (Corsair)
4. Nominal Price (99.99)
5. Currency (GBP)
6. Rating (3/5 stars)
7. Hyperlink ([login to view URL])
8. Delivery schedule (2 days)
25 freelancers are bidding on average £127 for this job
Hi i am having more than 5 years of experience in python development , i can help you to build your tool in less time with more features and understandable code
I have this project pretty much already completed. I just need the final details to hand it over. I have written similar code for other projects in the past. Let me now if you are interested. Thanks.
Yeah as a web Scraper I have done some of these project. I am well orgainized and used to delivered work within time limit. Looking forward to working with you.
I am a data scientist.I have scraped several websites such as linkedin and xero for australian clients. i will send the sample for 1 search result. and deliver the entire file after payment is made.