I am working on a capstone project which entails building a keylogger that be run and capture keystrokes but will ultimately be detected and then defeated. The following needs to be done:
- Detection mechanism (as in have a message via GUI that displays keylogger detected after the project has change to run for awhile on machine where .exe of keylogger is installed)
- the working keylogger needs to be complied as .exe and sent via phishing email (as in phishing email contains link to the location this .exe file can be found and thus downloaded from)
- the complied .exe of the keylogger that will be installed on a machine needs to not show any code and just run in the background while sending recorded keystrokes to attacker email.
- format of data sent to attacker email needs to be in a readable format and needs to be sent in a minute or less.
- Gmail's GUI will be used to send the phishing email including link to where the complied .exe of keylogger is stored and thus downloaded from
- keylogger, via victim's computer, needs to run for as long as possibly before victim is notified via a GUI popup that states a keylogger has been detected
- Files contained so far in this project are attached so please use those to implement changes needed and note everything needs to be ready to go BEFORE Monday October 4th at 10am central time