responsible to Develop and Maintain BOTs ( multi-languages) and other emerging cross technology (RPA, NLG, NLP) related use case from requirements, feasibility study, ROI, technical design and implementation of Small, Medium to Complex robotic process automation use cases
• Create RPA solution design documentation aligning with business requirements and stakeholders.
• Design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
• Take a business use case and business requirements that may cross one and/or multiple systems and conceptualize it as an automated solution. Provide necessary workflows and flow diagrams as part of the deliverable. Will be required to work across all finance domains (Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, B2C, Tax and many other).
• Design and develop Robotic Process Automation to meet use cases as per the RDLC (Robotic Development Life Cycle).
• Responsible to provide necessary documentation to handover automated solutions into business processes to enable a stable production environment.
• Ability to drive innovation, take risks and learn from failure and strive to always continue to perfect the Robotic Development Life Cycle (RDLC) process.
• Independently design and develop simple to complex multi system robotic automations. Work directly with the finance user community to understand requirements and data flows and be competent to articulate solutions, risks and challenges.
• Collaborate across the emerging tech team (RPA, NLG, and NLP) within finance and with the broader emerging technology communities of practice across GTS.
• Be able to evaluate a use case as appropriate for robotic process automation. Be able to access and articulate accurate levels of effort to provide data for planning.
• Participate and do the code walk-thru and also ensure quality of code by performing thorough testing.
• Investigate any issues in the production environment and raise remediation with the business or log issue tickets as required with other IT organizations.
• Design & develop a mechanism to monitor, report the BOT performance and work across the finance domains to get the BOT utilization close to 100%.
• Provide support post-prod BOT deployment, help conduct Dry-run and resolve prod issues.
• Schedule and run RPA processes to ensure stability of production environment.
• Develop reusable components, scripts and framework for efficiency.
• Comply with and help to enforce governance standards, policies and procedures.
• Partner with Infrastructure team and establish SLAs on performance, capacity and Audit logs
25 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
hello I have read your description in detail and I am very interested .https://www.freelancer.com/u/TakaAlex?w=f i will begin immediately..........................................................
I read your post carefully . I want to work long term with you . I can read your idea and discuss more detail on private chats. I will provide greate result and good result. Thanks.