I want a custom CLI script to create blockchain wallets from bip39 method using with/without custom input, then run a custom query on those wallets across multiple chain on either one off mode or continuous mode, and output results based on the type of query.
This script has 5 sections:
1. Wallets(creation, selection, or manual input)
2. Scrape Web3( all available blockchain or based on user choice.)[Initially we can use API from multitude of services and later upgrade to saving a copy of chain locally or running a node to query data]
[login to view URL] ( Maintain database of all the actions locally, fetch custom reports based on user input)
4. Authentication and data security (open to ideas, but basic requirement is to create profiles and then run separate data requests)
5. Reports(can be visual using charts and graphs, not a necessity)
Here is the high level flow of wallet section:
1. New Wallet>[Generate | Upload .csv file]>[Ask custom questions | Default Settings] >[Add Tags | skip ]> Save to Database
2. Old Wallets (Show list of old queries to either download or add to the content)
3. Manual Input. > [Enter Seed Phrase | Enter Private Key] > [add tags | skip] > Save to Database
Here is the high level flow of the Scraping Section:
1. Normal Mode >[ Select wallet from DB ] > [ Select Chain/s] > Run and display report
2. Advanced Mode > [Create New Config File | Use old config file] > [One time | Continuous] > [Run]
Rest all of the sections should be pretty straightforward. There is no restriction to use custom code, feel free to use any open-source method with proper credits given to the actual owners of the code.
Please note that this is an data intensive job and will include few thousands of wallets at minimum and it will not be given out as a service, but for internal use only. So your are free to design your architecture and select a language as long as your code is fast and efficient. We are open to moving this entire app on-chain, and every query can be a tx and then later derive information based on the executed transactions and save some database costs.
I am not looking for fancy UI based heavy usage app, a simple CLI mode would do which is efficient and effective.
Please only respond if you have experience in web3 scraping and solidity and most importantly can think out of the box for most fast and efficient outcome.