1. A simple floor plan of a building needs to be image processed / segmented through Python or Open Source Code. This image processing should be via a web / cloud based operation.
2. The plan should be image segmented as per the different components such as walls, internal walls and windows.
3. Check whether the following file formats are compatible for image processing in Python or Open Source Code:
- .dwg, .dwf, .dgn, .fbx, .wmf, .sat, .stl, .eps, .dxx, .bmp, .iges
I have attached a drawing to be processed in .dwg and .pdf format. The .pdf file is for viewing and while the .dwg file is to be image processed.
4. After the black and white (.dwg) Architecture Drawing is image processed the final outcome should look as the image in the attached colored Architecture Drawing pdf.
5. Formulate a written document which showcases your work in a detailed manner.