I need a GraphQL expert who is familiar with GitHub GraphQL API and Python. This task should be completed urgently, so, don't make a bid if you are not familiar with GraphQL and Python.
The task is to develop a Jupyter notebook which takes a GitHub repository as an input (identified by organization name and repo name), collects user activity on the repo using GitHub's GraphQL API, and outputs two Pandas DataFrames as following:
1. "activity_stream" that captures activity on a given repo (e.g. when someone stars, forks, opens a PR or an issue - they should be in a row) with the following fields:
- occured_at (timestamp)
- activity_type (e.g. "starred", "opended_pr", "opened_issue", "forked")
- activity_url (e.g., for a PR, URL of the PR; for an issue, URL of an issue; NULL for star)
2. "people" that acts as a dimension and provide lookup information for people in the "activity_stream" (below fields are GitHub API fields):
- github_username (login)
- repositories (first: 100, isFork: false) totalCount
- followers(first: 0) totalCount
- following(first: 0) totalCount
18 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
Hi Sergei, You can have a glimpse of my expertise through some of my previous work samples. I can provide a demo of your project before you accept my proposal. Please let me know. Thank you. Sadequr R.
I have an experienced python team, I trust that my team can deliver all of your requirements on te with the desired quality. Hire use and you will not regret it.