Computer Science Full-Stack Tutor/Advisor
I am seeking an applied Full-Stack Tutor/Advisor, incorporating both Front and Back-end technologies, to facilitate improving my knowledge in programming. (Preferred location in the New York City tri-state area but open to all)
As I am relatively new to the field, having taken only introductory Python online courses, I am looking for a resource that can help guide me in developing a project-based practical web application.
Ideally, the application would start simple, but further slowly evolve in maturity, with more complex features and scale.
This would incorporate aspects, such as:
- Learning programming principles and the language constructs including incorporating AI
- Facilitate best practices, trade-offs, and strategic techniques
- Selecting appropriate module libraries, frameworks, templates, and tooling
- Validating and mock testing developed code
Please respond back with the following:
- Preferred methods of teaching
- Industry and/or teaching project-related experience
- LinkedIn Profile or Resume