This project is for a coverage path planning algorithm for lawn.
This is heavy on mathematics/algorithms and following skills are needed.
* Polygon patches.
* Spatial coordinates WSG84 (GPS coordinates.)
* List of polygons. There will be one outer polygon and 0 or more inside polygons.
* Plan a mesh grid on the outer polygon and start planning the best coverage for a mower to move thru see attached screen shots.
* the inside polygons should be avoided (path should be planned around)
* width of the mower should be considered.
* safety margins should be used.
* the longest vertice of the Outer polygon should be used as the base line for starting
* each point on the mesh grid should be referable with a heading , turn indicator *when turns are needed)
* all of this should be plottable on matplot lib and be visualizable
* An optimal path should be planned minimizing turns and covering the full outer polygon.
Refer to this you tube on whats expected -
[login to view URL]
At the end of the project i should be able to ask for a coordinate inside the polygon and returned a direction and turn indicator for the point.
Code to start off will be provided.
This is a private project and cannot be shared.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $535 for this job
Hi sundru, Thanks for giving me the opportunity to discuss your project. Our latest Python projects are: [login to view URL],cippo api,. Best regards, Michael
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.
Hello, dear friend I am expert in matlab, I have a lot of experiences in many math, matlab projects. Please discuss for your task detail more. Best regards.
I am an engineer, I have successfully executed many engineering task than you can ever imagine both on freelancer and off freelancer. It will be a pleasure working with you on this one Sir. Thanks