Hi! thanks for willing to work in this project with me. This is what I am looking to do in the initial part of the project.
- Use Python 3.x, Jupyter Notebook and related libraries (OpenCV, TensorFlow, Keras), upto you.
- I have an image with a circle drawn
- In the image there is also multiple dots (*) including the circle
- I want to know how many dots are inside the circle and how many are out side the circle
- I need the program to simply return the number of dots inside the circle and outside the circle
- I need the program to give me the probability that the object is a dot in image (*)... eg: dot: 0.96
- I will give you and example once you inquiry and read the requirements
How it will work (4 steps):
- In the Jupyter notebook, I upload an image (png, jpg, etcs)
- The code will analyze the image and count the number of dots
- The code will return number of dots inside the circle and outside the circle
- The code will return an image with dot in image (*)... eg: dot: 0.96, dot: .812
Edge cases (obvious reasons):
- We need to make sure that the file is an image and not other file type
- The file size is not big, if its big then return file size too big (5+ mb)
Total budget I have is $30. This is a demo that I need to see your proficiency.
Let me know if you have any questions or confused
20 freelancers are bidding on average $112 for this job
Hi. I can help you out in counting dots both inside and outside the circle. I have some computer vision techniques in mind to do this . But I prefer a budget of 60 AUD . Do let me know if you agree on this