In need of a C++/Cython/Python developer with a background of low latency applications to build an async API to a broker. The application must be able to perform all functionality in the API documentation (comprehensive 80 page document) that will be provided which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- View account information
- View currently open and closed positions
- Retrieve real-time trade and order quotes
- Create, modify, open, close, delete and submit orders (long and short and with capacity for different order types such as market, limit, stop loss etc)
The application must be of low latency and robust nature which can support multiple orders/trades at once. The application is for Equities only.
The ideal candidate MUST possess the following attributes:
- Be an intelligent and experienced coder whom is excellent at C++, Cython and Python
- Be available, and adhering to deadlines.
- Speak fluent English
- Experience with Interactive Broker's C++ API will be an advantage.
More information will be provided to the right candidate. Deadline can be extended if absolutely needed.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1184 for this job
Hi, sir! I have a good skill in python and c++ programming. If you award this project to me, I'll complete it in time. Thank you in advance. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.