The Data Architect / Engineer designs and develops solutions required to extract, transform, clean and move data from the business systems into the enterprise data lake, data warehouse, data marts and operational data stores. Other related responsibilities include ongoing support and maintenance, data migration, data cleansing and data modeling.
• Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity across our source data systems (i.e., Shopify, NetSuite, Google Analytics, 3PL Central, Gorgias, and Aircall)
• Collaborate with data science and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
• Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
• Writes unit/integration tests and documents work.
• Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
• Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
• Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field required. Master’s degree desired.
• 4+ years of Python development experience in a distributed computing environment (i.e., Spark)
• 4+ years of SQL experience
• 4+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
• Ability in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
Tools / Data Sources
• Databricks environment, Delta Lake, Tableau Online, Shopify, NetSuite, Google Analytics, 3PL Central, Gorgias, and Aircall
9 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
I have been worked in the past 3 years as a business analyst that which involves the strong Communication skills and knowledge of SQL, Tableau desktop, Tableau prep, MS word , MS excel etc. Thank you!