*** ONlY AMERICAN, NOT CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN ***
We are looking for an experienced and talented Data Engineer for this project. You will help build ETL scripts to interact with large amounts of data to manipulate and prep.
- Daily delivery of work inside the PM tool
- Adhering to best practice development practices
- Meeting delivery deadlines on assigned work
- 5+ years managing big data and a strong understanding of how to normalize and deduplicate large datasets using different models.
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Deep understanding of address normalization
Experience with the following technologies:
- Spark & Pyspark
- EMR OR Dataproc
The Ideal Candidate
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractly and guide others
- Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an enterprise setting
Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development
Is confident in their skills, abilities and is willing to share their knowledge, while learning from others.