Serial entrepreneur and former derivatives trader needs a cryptocurrency arbitrage model built. Open Source trading systems are available and data sources are identified.
The task is the following:
1. Run historical analysis of the spread between the instruments in question to define a historical distribution of spreads across multiple trading venues (crypto exchanges)
2. Identify target entry and exit points.
3. Define capital requirements and liquidity distribution across venues to capitalise on opportunities.
4. Based on 2 and 3, estimate ROI and ROE.
5. Configure the trading bot to implement the trade live
6. analyse performance and iterate.....
This may be helpful in understanding the solution required.
Fixed pay + Variable monthly bonus
python is absolutely essential, good english critical and also we will probably use this bot to run the trading strategy. [login to view URL]
we will also need a spreadsheet built using cryptosheets
Ph.D. in Quantitative discipline...Math, CS, Stats, Signal Processing
Python, Financial Engineering, Deep/ Machine learning, AI,
9 freelancers are bidding on average £74/hour for this job
Hi, I have experience with various arbitrage program as like as currency, sports betting, bitcoin etc. And i have good skill for statistics. I think we can be good partner. Thank you.
Hi. I am sure that I can complete this project with my skills and experience. I have 7 years of strong experience in web and engine development I would like to discuss further details with you Thanks
Work as Freelance Translator, Transcriber, Subtitler, Mobile Apps and Application Software Tester for 5 years. Work as Senior Officer in this Australia Freelancers Enterprise for more than 40 years.