Objective: Implement the Django app Django-Newsletter-Subscription ( [login to view URL]) on the site [login to view URL]
Details of the Implementation:
- The site [login to view URL] is hosted in [login to view URL] so I will provide the login details to work on the project
- The site is a clon of the project [login to view URL] . So far it has no other Django apps installed.
- I will provide an G-Suite email, login and password, to implement the App.
- The ended handout implementation should provide a working URL in [login to view URL] with a simple and minimalistic layout. No CSS is required.
- The subscription flow method to implement is, as described in the app:
o User enters his/her email address on /newsletter/.
o A mail is sent to the given address containing a link of the form /newsletter/s/<signed_email_address>/.
o Upon visiting the link the user is immediately subscribed for the newsletter. Optionally, a form asking the user for additional data is shown.
- After the user lands on the link where the subscription, the user is kindly directed to the following Google forms:
[login to view URL]
This is a dynamically generated URL that as in the example contains a pre-filled field, in this case the email of the user that just confirmed his or her email.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
Hi, I read the details of your requirements and I clearly understand it. I'm an expert django developer and I have worked on a similar project. I'm ready to start immediately. Thanks.
Wonderful Project. I am very interesting in your site because I am a expert of django who have a rich experience for a long time. I mastered python. If you contact me you would get successful result. thanks.