Django has already build-in backend admin panel where I can add uses and just some tables, columns and values.
1. You need to add frontend with login page. Only logged users can view any data.
2. Frontend need to use bootstrap to view "main table" and in last column there is button to open "detail page".
3. In "detail page" there are possibilities to edit all fields (also click save or remove everything )and also there are 3 action buttons -> after clicking function in code is executed (you need to prepare function with parameters ). To prepare it so another programmer can insert there bigger logic in the future, after execution some parameters will change and displayed. You can make function " input parameters are 2 and 2, function is "addition" so you need to display 4"
4. There need to be table in DB that keep history of every edit data through frontend. So in "detail page" you need to write what user perform what change of data and when.
5. Your front-end module need to be 100% compatible with build-in in django standard admin module (backend module)
6. All need to work with mysql table.
Payment only after completing 100% of task.
Details on chat.
Project is very simple and for somebody that build already anything in django should take few hours or even maybe you have smth like it and can copy paste part of it, most of task is displaying and editing tables from mysql from frontend.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $29 for this job
As a MEAN stack, Python and Django expert, I am glad to place the bid on your project. I read your requirements, it is not difficult for me. I want to discuss more via chat. Regards. Vladimir
Hello, As a python/django expert, I’m glad to see your project. Your project is suitable for my skills and rich experience. I want to work with you for this project. Thank you.