We are looking for an experienced python developer who can help us with various automations.
One of the tasks will be writing plugins for the ETL scheduler Apache Airflow.
If you have experience with airflow, that's a bonus. If you don't that's fine too as we can catch you up on it, but you need to have a strong motivation to learn new things.
***What you must have...***
- A lot of experience in python development
- Motivation to learn new things
- Experience with scraping
- Experience with flask or other similar web frameworks
It's a bonus if you have experience in these technologies...
- Apache Airflow
- AWS Lambda and python server-less frameworks
- MS SQL / Azure SQL
- Power BI
- The APIs for Google Analytics, Facebook or Google Search Console
*** About Us ***
We are a online publishing company that is in the exciting stage of making the transition to become a data-driven company.
You would be working with an easy-going project manager who has a good understanding of python and airflow. Communication will be easy and efficient.
*How To Send Your Proposal*
- Please start your cover letter with “Bananas are great”. This will help me get back to you quicker, because it will help me filter out people who apply without even reading the job
- Answer the questions below
- Tell me about your experience with python
- Tell me about your experience with airflow (if you have any)
- Please show me some of your sample code